Tuesday 14 June 2016

Sacked on my First Day

I think I encountered some glitch in the matrix, taking me to North Korea, where I was told to put up or shut up, given abstract, yet unrelating, answers to questions and told I was challenging and din't have to be there, as well as being told that the head of the team was not paid to assist volunteers. I was misdirected with regards to expenses and told not to see the manager about it, turns out I was entitled to more than this EBay twat claimed. I wonder if he was pocketing the rest? I have emailed the manager asking him to refer to several people who know me, and/or were there as well as requesting another placement. I still can't believe it, I'm shaking my head in amusement and disbelief at this power trip and the refusal to assist me so that I may understand the role better.

So I profited £8 in expenses, works out £2 an hour so I think I really was in North Korea with Kim Wrong Un!


Knob head!

No comments:

Post a Comment