Monday 3 January 2011

It was amazing on New Year's Eve. Well I can't really say eve as we made sure to go out after midnight in order to avoid the countdown and all the false cheer surrounding it. It's just another day people, get a grip! We asked for the service lift and they didn't even ask for our tickets which was a shame seeing as I paid online! The toilets were yet again through a heavy metal bar full of drunk people who wouldn't move! That toilet ended up flooded and we had to use another where the light broke!

Only a few people tried to approach me, one started telling me fair play for still going out to which I said the wheelchair isn't mine ha ha! Why shouldn't I go out and why the hell congratulate me on it? We stayed til nearly 5am then went back to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment